Providence Water's Accelerated Lead Service Line Replacement Program
Providence Water is replacing private-side lead service lines for FREE in qualified areas thanks to federal grant and Bipartisan Infrastructure Law funding.
This page is where property owners with lead service lines in Program Phase 1 can sign up for a lead service line replacement by submitting a Right of Entry form.
Sign-Up for Phase 1 Lead Service Line Replacements (future phases coming soon):
Step 1: Check to see if your property has a lead service line, using Providence Water's lead service location map.
Step 2: Are you the property owner? Is your property located in the Phase 1 area?
- Property owners, use the portal on this page to enter your name, property address and Providence Water account number.
- If you are in the Phase 1 area, the portal will advance to the Right of Entry form.
- Property owners must sign Right of Entry forms. Tenants may not sign up. If you are a tenant, please let your landlord know about this program.
- Phase 1 will start in the Fall 2023. Community Meetings will be held before construction begins.
- If you received a FREE Lead Service Line Replacement Program postcard, email, doorhanger or phone call, you are in Program Phase 1.
- Future phase areas cannot sign up at this time but will be added soon. Providence Water will reach out to you via mail and phone when your project phase starts.