COVID-19 Precautionary Measures for Customer and Employee Safety
Our first priority is the safety of Providence Water employees and the customers we serve. We have implemented additional steps to protect customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic while continuing to ensure the safe, reliable delivery of clean drinking water.
Our employees are delivering essential customer services. If it is determined that the work can be postponed and scheduled for a later date (to limit customer interaction), then the customer will be advised of such action. However;
- If it is necessary for our field crews to enter your premises for an emergency or essential response, we ask that you advise us if anyone in the home is ill or quarantined BEFORE allowing entry.
- Similarly, if you are quarantined or sick and call us for an emergency or essential service, we ask that you advise us about the health conditions ahead of time. Our representatives will work with you to determine the best course of action.
When inside a customer’s premises, our employees will:
- Avoid handshakes.
- Ask that every person on the premises maintains a personal distance of six feet or more at all times.
- Ask that anyone on the premises who is, or may be, ill remain in a separate room apart from the area where our representative will be performing service work.
- Wear disposable latex or nitrile gloves to prevent contact with possible contaminated surfaces.
- Wear a face mask while on the premises.
In addition, our employees have been instructed to take precautionary measures to mitigate their and your exposure to limit the risk of infection. Some of those precautions include:
- Frequent handwashing and use of sanitizer
- Avoid touching mouth, nose, and eyes
- Keeping a safe distance from anyone self-quarantined or sick
- Staying home if they are sick
These temporary practices may appear less friendly than the interaction you’ve come to expect from Providence Water, but please know we are committed during this difficult time to providing our same high level of customer service!
Download COVID-19 Precautionary Measures/Descargue COVID-19 Medidas Cautelares