Providence Water's Customer Service Center Now Open Five Days Per Week
Providence Water headquarters located at 125 Dupont Drive in Providence is now open five days per week with enhanced screening, social distancing, and cleaning protocols in place to protect the health and safety of employees and the public.
Providence Water’s Customer Service Center is open for in-person service Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Customers are able to make payments, setup payment arrangements, make meter appointments, get real estate closing information, drop off water samples and complete general customer service matters.
Providence Water is operating according to state and local regulations and has put in place recommended Rhode Island Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control precautions including:
- Customer service staff will be following enhanced social distancing guidelines, wearing face masks, and gloves will be worn for tasks that require additional protection.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up throughout the customer service area and building.
- Designated teams will be cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day. Special attention will be paid to sanitizing high-touch areas including door knobs, handles, and customer counters.
While the Customer Service Center will be open, customers are still encouraged to utilize convenient phone and online service tools:
- Call (401) 521-5070 to speak with or contact a representative regarding questions on your water bill, questions regarding title requests for an upcoming closing, or to make a payment.
- Email: email@example.com with billing related questions.
- Call: (866) 889-2683 for our free automated payment service.
- Visit: https://www.invoicecloud.com/provwaterri to use our online bill pay service.
- Call (401) 521-6303 to report water quality issues or to request to receive a free lead test kit by mail.
Thank you again for your patience during these difficult times. We look forward to seeing and serving you soon at a Providence Water facility.